The Giant G3U VoIP/SIP Phone is an entry-level device with a 2.8″ colour screen and support for six (6) SIP accounts. As an ideal, cost-effective, Gigabit IP phone, the Giant G3U provides direct access to instructions with its intuitive design of high-resolution colour display and multiple line keys, offering you greater flexibility and productivity to exceed the different demands of businesses. Wideband codec of G.722 and Opus in this device deliver you an immersive HD audio experience in both high band and low band. Compatible with most platforms, the Giant G3U can be easily added to existing systems enabling users to be up and running in no time.
- Support for up to 6 SIP accounts.
- 2.8″ colour display.
- 3-way conference, SIP hotspot.
- Supports the connection of EHS wireless headsets (not included).
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE.
- 3 line keys with LED indicator light.
- Optional power supply available (sold separately, see accessories tab).
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset.
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC).
- Opus voice: can handle a variety of audio applications, including IP voice, multiparty conference, etc.
- Wall mountable (additional parts required, not included).
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries.
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles of 45º and 50º.
- Supports 3-way conferencing.
- Compatible with major platforms: Asterisk, Broadsoft, 3CX, Metaswitch, Elastix, Avaya, etc.
High-definition audio, high-efficiency work
With wideband codec G.722 and Opus, HD audio in the Giant G3U enables you to enjoy a crystal-clear and highly-efficient group communication.
Elegant outlook, easy operation
Housing a more intuitive design with an HD 2.8-inch 320 x 240 colour display, the G3U allows a smoother feature customisation and a more user-friendly operation.
Greater interoperability and collaboration
Matched with EHS wireless headset (not included) through EHS cable, the G3U is designed to encourage flexibility.