The Yealink MP58-TEAMS WiFi VoIP/SIP Phone for provides a supreme Microsoft Teams user experience, based on Android 9.0 OS. It facilitates high quality collaboration thanks to its magnetic handset, a 7-inch adjustable touch screen and dedicated Teams button. The MP58 can support a Bluetooth wireless handset (sold separately) which allows the user to leave the desk and continue talking. This not only provides crystal clear voice communications but also adds flexibility for executives and professionals.
- Android 9.0 OS
- 7-inch capacitive touch screen
- Optima HD audio, Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Microsoft Teams-tailored user interface
- Dedicated Microsoft Teams button
- Supports Office 365, and upgradability of device applications to Teams
- Supports Yealink Bluetooth Wireless Handset BTH58 (sold separately)
- Supports Expansion Module EXP50 (sold separately)
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 and dual band 2.4G/5G WiFi
- Two (2) USB Type A ports, supports USB headset (sold separately)
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, PoE support
- Supports Microsoft/Yealink/U2 device management platforms
- Hybrid mode
Professional and Sophisticated Audio Technology
Yealink Optima HD Voice technology combines cutting-edge hardware and software, including the Yealink Noise Proof Technology, to fully improve its audio quality and deliver crystal clear voice communications. The MP58 features the hardware of full duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC and HAC handset, allows the user to concentrate on the content of a call.
Advanced Experience for Microsoft Teams
The 7-inch adjustable multi-point screen and the Microsoft-tailored user interface provide a rich visual presentation and easy menu navigation. The MP58 is fully compatible with Microsoft 365, making for a rich and talented ecosystem for your team. The MP58 boasts unparalleled functionality and expansibility with built-in Bluetooth, built-in WiFi, USB headset, Hybrid mode, Boss/Admin and the optional Bluetooth wireless handset features, all of these make collaboration easier than ever.
Efficient Provisioning and Management
The MP58 is coupled with Yealink efficient auto-provisioning mechanism, including phone deployment and configuration. Administrators can take advantage of centralised deployment, management and updating. Moreover, the MP58 supports several device management platforms, including Microsoft/Yealink/Unify Square Device Management Platform.
Android 9.0-powered Performance
The Yealink MP58 comes with powerful chipsets, which bring stablity and sustainablity to the device for optimising the product performance and life cycle. Android 9 OS boosts the phone with fast responses and a fluent interactive experience for users. Supporting dual system, the MP58 provides a secure and stable operating environment.
Simplifies Deployment and Management
The MP58 offers deployment flexibility with multiple choices of deployment tools from Microsoft, Yealink and Unify square as well as auto-provision, making it simple to deploy, administer, upgrade and maintain.
Migrate from Skype for Business to Teams
According to Microsoft, Skype for Business Online and client will be retired on July 31, 2021. Skype Business Online customers are encouraged to begin planning the upgrades or start using Teams from now on.
- Yealink Teams devices support the upgradability of firmware from Skype for Business to the Teams edition.
- Hybrid-mode feature on Teams devices provides simultaneous experience of Teams APP and SIP APP.